Maryland Statewide Domestic Violence Conference Reclaim. Renew. Restore.
We invite the community to reclaim and renew our faith and commitment to preventing intimate partner violence. Together, we can restore our compassion and will to heal from harm.
Date And Time
Wed, Aug 26, 2020, 10:00 AM – Fri, Aug 28, 2020, 5:00 PM EDT
Please note that ticket sales are non-refundable.
Questions? Email Lucane LaFortune firstname.lastname@example.org, call 301-852-3823.
Who Should Attend? Any professional that works directly with domestic violence survivors, their children, or abusers:
- Domestic Violence Service Providers (Shelter Staff, Advocates, Therapists, Abuser Intervention Staff)
- Government Social Service Employees (Adult Protective Services, Child Welfare, DHS, Supervised Visitation, Juvenile Services)
- Law Enforcement (Patrol, Supervisors, Probation/Parole, Corrections)
- Legal/Court (Attorneys, Victim-Witness Specialists, Judges, Clerks)
- Education (K-12, Campus Disciplinary, Title IX, Faculty)
- Community-Based (Substance Use Professionals, Immigration, Transitional Housing)
- Health Care (Nurses, Physicians, Community Health Advocates, Mental Health Providers)
- Faith/Religious Leaders
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are Social Work CEUs available? Yes! 5 hours of Category 1 Social Work CEUs are available.
- How much are Social Work CEU’s? Social Work CEUs are free if you are an Individual Member of MNADV, or you work or volunteer for an organization that is a Member of MNADV. The cost is $15 for non-members.
- What is your cancellation policy? Tickets for the conference are non-refundable, but are transferable to another individual in your agency or organization. If you need to change the attendees, please do so at least one week in advance. To do so, please email email@example.com or call 301-429-3601.
- I can’t make it anymore, but my colleague can. Can this person take my place? Yes – tickets are transferable to another individual in your agency or organization. If you need to change the attendees, please do so at least one week in advance. To do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-429-3601.