Join MNADV for our Holiday Open House!
Enjoy light refreshments, visit with members of the staff and board, and join our end of the year celebration.
This is a great opportunity for survivors, advocates, criminal and civil justice professionals, healthcare workers, faith leaders, and community members to network, reconnect, and meet new partners and collaborators in the fight to end domestic violence. All are welcome. We look forward to seeing you there!
4601 Presidents Drive Suite 370
Lanham, MD 20706
Howard County Library
This full-day training for law enforcement, legal and court professionals, domestic violence service providers, and allied professionals will cover:
- The Intersections of Domestic Violence and Stalking
- Threat and Risk Assessment of Intimate Partner Stalkers
- The Use of Technology to Stalk, including GPS, Spoofing, Spyware, Geotagging, Nonconsensual Distribution of Intimate Images (Revenge Porn), Social Media, and more.
- Maryland Law, Peace & Protective Orders, and Stalking Criminal Investigations
- The Social Normalization of Stalking
- Advocacy and Safety Planning with Victims