The Maryland Network Against Domestic Violence (MNADV) is seeking a Curriculum Development Consultant to design a comprehensive Train-the-Trainer Facilitator Guide for the Lethality Assessment Program (LAP).
The LAP, created by MNADV in 2005, is an innovative strategy to prevent domestic violence homicides and serious injuries. The LAP provides an easy and effective method for law enforcement and other community professionals—such as health care providers, clergy members, case workers, court personnel, and even bystanders or family members—to identify victims of domestic violence who are at the highest risk of being seriously injured or killed by their intimate partners, and immediately connect them to the local community-based domestic violence service program.
Interested applicants should submit a proposal outlining the following:
- A technical approach, which describes how the applicant will complete the task.
- A summary of the applicant’s expertise, including experience designing training curricula based on adult learning principles, with interactive and creative learning techniques; developing trainings in collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- Subject matter knowledge in any of the following areas: Intimate Partner Violence, Gender-based violence, law enforcement, prevention strategies, and a social justice framework.
- A firm estimate of the fees to be charged and an estimate of expenses that would be incurred, including development of an outline, drafts, and the final facilitator guide.
- Names, phone numbers, and email addresses of individual from three organizations who have been clients during the last eighteen months and whom we can contact as references.
How to Apply: Submit all proposals to Darrell Holly, LAP Administrator, via email at email@example.com.