We’re hiring for 3 positions: Statewide Trainer, Training and Technical Assistance Lead, and a Project Lead for Maryland LAP.
- Statewide Trainer
- The Statewide Trainer will manage the Governor’s Office on Crime Control and Prevention’s (GOCCP) statewide Partner Project. The focus of this project is to work directly with MNADV member programs to develop service standards of care for domestic violence victims. The Statewide Trainer will also develop a best practices model and training curriculum to enhance the needs of underserved and marginalized communities.
- Training and Technical Assistance Lead
- The Training and Technical Assistance Lead will be the primary domestic violence trainer responsible for designing, developing, coordinating, and running large and small scale training programs at MNADV. This staff member will take the lead in providing comprehensive state-wide trainings as well as continuing to provide training and technical assistance to programs, stakeholders, and other community organizations.
- Project Lead, Maryland LAP
- The Project Lead for the Maryland Lethality Assessment Program (LAP) will be responsible for managing LAP implementation, training, and technical assistance in Maryland.