Benefits to individuals include free workshops and CEUs, discounts on trainings and conferences, free brochures and educational materials, legislative and public policy advocacy, and national information, resources, and trends.
7 Great Reasons to be an Individual Member
- FREE MNADV trainings (2 workshops/year – $150 value; 5 day advocate training – $1,200 value)
- Discounts on MNADV workshops and conferences (2 workshops/year – $20 savings; 1 conference – $15 savings)
- FREE social work CEUs for workshops and conferences (2 workshops/year – $30 value)
- FREE MNADV brochures ($370 value)
- State and federal advocacy for legislation and program funding ($13,000 minimum value)
- National information, resources, and trends (E-mail list serve and e-newsletters – $500 minimum value)
- Vote to elect MNADV Board of Directors (Priceless!)
TOTAL VALUE – Over $15,000 a year
Membership Rate: $50
Print and mail the Individual Member Form with a check to MNADV, 4601 Presidents Drive, Suite 370 Lanham, MD 20706, OR pay by using a credit card through PayPal below.