February 22, 2018 @ 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
A very special Thank You to our co-sponsors: The Montgomery County Commission for Women
Who Should Attend?
Any professional that works directly with domestic violence survivors, their children, or abusers:
- Domestic Violence Service Providers (Shelter Staff, Advocates, Therapists, Abuser Intervention Staff)
- Government Social Service Employees (Adult Protective Services, Child Welfare, DHS, Supervised Visitation, Juvenile Services)
- Law Enforcement (Patrol, Supervisors, Probation/Parole, Corrections)
- Legal/Court (Attorneys, Victim-Witness Specialists, Judges, Clerks)
- Education (K-12, Campus Disciplinary, Title IX, Faculty)
- Community-Based (Substance Use Professionals, Immigration, Transitional Housing)
- Health Care (Nurses, Physicians, Community Health Advocates, Mental Health Providers)
- Faith/Religious Leaders
What’s the content level for this training?
- Basic: For professionals just beginning their work with survivors, or who have not had much training on working with survivors. (0-2 years’ experience)
- Intermediate: For professionals who have a basic understanding of best practices for working with survivors. (2-5 years’ experience)