We’re pleased to present our 2016-2017 Annual Report! Our accomplishments are the result of collaborative partnerships and a commitment to working together with our members, donors, and partners to achieve our goals.
- 657 calls to our Statewide Helpline
- 43,961 visits to our website for information, resources, and assistance
- 21,277 educational publications distributed to survivors and service providers
- More than 1,700 professionals attended one of 98 trainings.
- 103 Technical Assistance Consultations provided to those working with domestic violence survivors
The Maryland Network Against Domestic Violence (MNADV) is pleased to present our 2016-2017 Annual Report. 2017 marks 37 years of working together with local, state, and national partners to make the lives of domestic violence survivors and their families safer and more secure.
This report highlights the activities and numbers from FY 2017.
This past year—and every year—The MNADV provided statewide leadership to increase victim safety and abuser accountability through education and awareness, training and technical assistance, and collaboration and advocacy. By working with organizations and individuals across the state, the Network provides a collective voice for domestic violence advocacy in Maryland.